The Munich Institute for Astro-, Particle and BioPhysics (MIAPbP) is supported by two honorable committees. It is thanks to the voluntary work of the committee members that MIAPbP is able to select and offer every year a diverse program with cutting edge topics.
The Scientific Advisory Board evaluates the performance of MIAPbP and advises on all matters concerning the future of MIAPbP. The Program Committee reviews all proposals and selects the program for the year after next. Both committees meet once per year. All Scientific Advisory Board members also belong to the Program Committee.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Dr. Alceste Bonanos, National Observatory Athens
- Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Bono , Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata
- Prof. Dr. Caitlin Casey, The University of Texas at Austin
- Prof. Dr. Gia Dvali, Arnold Sommerfeld Center (LMU) and Max Planck Institute for Physics, Munich
- Prof. Dr. Eric Emsellem, ESO, Garching
- Prof. Dr. Raphael Flauger, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. Mathias Garny, Technische Universität München
- Dr. Gian Francesco Giudice, CERN
- Prof. Dr. David B. Kaplan, University of Washington
- Prof. Dr. Kirill Melnikov, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Mertens, Max-Planck-Institut für Physik, München
- Dr. Paola Popesso, ESO, Garching
- Dr. Anita Zanella, INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova